Sales Manager UK H/F
Enabling talents to shine
Nous répondons généralement sous une journée
At its core, Brigad has always believed that anyone should be able to pursue their passion while being well valued, considered and, above all, free. This means being able to fulfill oneself in one’s job and career, reaching a sustainable work-life balance, being paid in a fair way and respected.
Brigad is proud to enable thousands of talents, and tomorrow millions, to experience this lifestyle. We believe so firmly in our mission “Make work attractive and valuable to all” that we even decided to carve it into the charter of our Mission Driven Company (“Entreprise à mission”) status (equivalent to US B-Corp).
Since 2016, this ambition has translated into building the best app of the market enabling self-employed professionals and hospitality businesses to connect for short-term missions.
Our users realize that we make a difference by currently giving a NPS of 77/100 over 5,000 answers, and sharing how Brigad changed their life.
In 2020, Brigad opened its app to the Healthcare sector, enabling healthcare professionals to connect with healthcare facilities, such as retirement homes and clinics. Tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK, with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.5/5.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Some of our awesome perks & benefits :
🏠 We trust our employees and acknowledge that life is not waiting for them outside working hours, so we offer real flexible working hours and 2 to 3 days of remote work per week
🏋 On top of the usual ⚕️health insurance (with Alan) and 🌴 Paid Time Off (including RTT), we offer 50% reimbursement of your Gymlib subscription as we care about your health and want you to be at your best
🚉We reimburse 50% of you transportation subscription
🍕We are food lovers (we even have good cooks here), so it’s logical for us to offer a Swile card
🇬🇧As the language of Shakespear and Molière are used at work, we provide English and French classes if you need it
📈Learning & growing being key, we have a transparent Career Path and open discussions every 6 months to give you more visibility in your career development
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by joining one of our monthly Community Events
💰We grant BSPCE to all our employees, we believe that all our employees play an active role in our success and we want to reward them
💗A great work environment with great colleagues in the heart of Paris (Sentier) but for that, we let you read our Glassdoor reviews and employees testimonials
→ Your mission
As Sales Manager for the UK Hospitality market, you will be in charge with your team of Business Developers to convert a pipe of leads in Hospitality into Brigad users.
In this position, you will be hiring, managing and growing a team of 6-8 sales who are working on the entire sales cycle and managing both outbound and inbound leads.
→ Your responsibilities
- Hire, onboard, train and coach a new team of successful business developers (all seniority levels) to ensure maximum reach and growth
- Optimize individual and collective output by creating performance trajectories
- Set up monthly, quarterly and annual reviews to make sure everyone on your team is on the right track
- Define long-term evolutions and career paths
- Manage sales pipelines by guiding teams on the most relevant business categories
- Work closely with Sales Ops and Marketing teams to optimize actions at each step of the sales funnel
- Detect new business opportunities in hospitality
- Provide reporting and Sales Forecast (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Continuously develop and improve our Sales playbook with Sales & Marketing managers, with new processes and best practices.
→ We are looking for
You are a driven and motivated individual with exceptional sales and management skills. You are a natural leader with a strong interest in SMB sales. You thrive in disruptive environments and love solving problems and finding creative ways to answer objections.
We would love to meet someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience selling to groups, with a minimum of 2 years of management experience
- A proven track record and a focus on hitting targets
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- A highly positive and contagious energy
- Demonstrated an ability to work autonomously
- A strong ability to structure and scale processes
- An experience in the Hospitality industry is a plus
- Native French with a good level of English is required
→ Recruitment process
- A first call with our Talent Acquisition team
- A one hour in person meeting with our CRO
- A case study at home and a presentation onsite
- A company and team fit discussions in person where you will meet the founders, other leaders and some of your team members.
- Sales & Customer Relation
- Statut à distance
- Temporairement à distance
- Salaire annuel
- 60 000 € - 80 000 €
- Type d'emploi
Vous connaître vraiment et vous aider du mieux possible 💪
Parce que votre CV c'est bien, mais votre vraie histoire, on la découvre qu'en vous rencontrant vraiment.
Notre rôle c'est de vous permettre de trouver le job qui vous ressemble, parce que c'est le minimum que vous méritez.
Sales Manager UK H/F
Enabling talents to shine
Téléchargement du formulaire de candidature