Key Account Manager H/F
Enabling Talents to shine !
At the heart of Brigad , there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market allowing self-employed professionals and catering establishments to be put in contact for specific missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester, Birmingham…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.6/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let's talk about it. ✨
→ Your mission
Your role will consist in developing and managing the activity with your key accounts portfolio from the strategic key and mid-sized groups of the Hospitality industries (Compass Group, Groupe Bertrand, Groupe Gérard Joulie, Flunch, Buffalo Grill, etc..).
You will be responsible for deploying, then managing these groups and maintaining a strong level of relationship with the Operational Direction (CODIR level).
You will work in close collaboration with our Account Executive who works upstream by hunting and closing these groups and the Key Account Developer on the site deployment.
→ Your responsibilities
- Be responsible for your KA portfolio and the GMV generated
- Build a strategy to engage with operational directors and generate strong interest / sponsorship
- Provide forecast and track key account metrics
- Work closely with the Key Account Developer to grow the sites’ deployment
- Scale the deployment process of Brigad solution within key accounts
- Anticipate potential issues with your KA portfolio and find solutions to solve them by working with other teams (Finance, Customer Experience, Product, C level…)
- Participate in the recruitment process and onboarding of the Key Account Developer
- Report to the Key Account Team Manager
If you have…
- 3+ years of experience in Sales/ Account Management with large accounts
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- A proven track record and a focus on hitting targets
- A highly positive and contagious energy
- Demonstrated an ability to work autonomously
- A strong ability to structure and scale processes
- An experience in the Hospitality industry is a plus
- An experience in long sales processes
- Native French is a must, a good level of English is also required
… So apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
🚉 50% coverage of your transport tickets
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 50% supported by Brigad
🏋 50% reimbursement of your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons
☮︎ A caring environment with very low turnover (Glassdoor rating: 4.7/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- Sales & Customer Relation
- Statut à distance
- Temporairement à distance
- Salaire annuel
- 45 000 € - 60 000 €
- Type d'emploi
Vous connaître vraiment et vous aider du mieux possible 💪
Parce que votre CV c'est bien, mais votre vraie histoire, on la découvre qu'en vous rencontrant vraiment.
Notre rôle c'est de vous permettre de trouver le job qui vous ressemble, parce que c'est le minimum que vous méritez.
Key Account Manager H/F
Enabling Talents to shine !
Téléchargement du formulaire de candidature